- You are here »
Are you looking for a procedure that will allow you to lose fat from your waist, back abdomen and other areas with good results and no pain? Then vaser liposuction is the one you should consider. This piece takes a look at how this procedure differs from other prominent fat-reduction procedures.
Liposuction, in general, is a revolutionary method of dealing with stubborn body fat that has defied exercise and diet. However, there are significant differences between the many forms of liposuction. Vaser liposuction, especially, holds some advantages over other forms of liposuction. Vaser liposuction is also known as liposelection or high definition lipo, due to the extra degree of accuracy and targeting involved. The procedure was established in 1998 but was only approved in 2001.
Vaser is an acronym for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance.
What are the main advantages of liposuction?
- The procedure main method is to liquefy fat, without compromising the integrity of surrounding cells. This means that nerves, vessels and tissues are all kept intact.
- Vaser liposuction allows an increase in the amount of fat that can be removed, allowing surgeons to exceed standard fat removal amounts of traditional liposuction procedures.
- Vaser liposuction doesn’t require surgery and is minimally invasive. Tumescent fluid is used to numb the area and small cannulas are then used to remove fat. This combination ensures faster recovery times.
- Vaser liposuction allows individuals to tone muscle groups. This is a great option for muscle builders looking to maintain a natural appearance.
How does vaser liposuction work?
Tumescent fluids are first used in the target areas, as mentioned earlier. High frequency waves are then used to melt fat in the area being targeted. The fat cells are liquefied when suction begins, and are subsequently removed with micro cannulas, (which reduces the chances of scarring). Vaser liposuction ensures surgeons can work in a faster and more precise manner.
Vaser liposuction can be enjoyed by a variety of individuals from a mom looking to regain her pre-pregnancy shape, to adult males tired of living with ‘man boobs’. It is, undoubtedly, one of the best ways to improve your self-confidence and finally achieve that look you’ve always wanted.
Top results achievable with Vaser Liposuction
- Smooth and tight skin.
- Fast recovery times than traditional procedures.
- Precision body sculpting.
- Realistic curves and definition for hard to fix areas.
- Easy removal of large quantities of fat.
If you are still unsure about the suitability of vaser liposuction for your particular situation, consider speaking with a qualified professional today.
- VASER SHAPE MC1: Effective Solution Against Cellulite
- Is Vaser Liposuction Permanent?
- Prepare Yourself for a Lipo Treatment
- Side Effects and After Effects of Vaser Liposuction
- How to Tighten Skin After Vaser Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction for Arms
- Vaser Liposuction For The Abdomen/Stomach
- VASER Lipo Advantages Over Traditional Liposuction
- What is Vaser Lipo?
- What to Eat After Lipo
- VASER Lipo 360 Leg Contouring
- What is the difference between Vaser Liposuction & the Other Methods of Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction and Breast Cancer, All You Need to Know
- Vaser Lipo: A Great Alternative for Fat Removal
- Scars After Vaser Liposuction: What to Expect
- Post-pregnancy and Vaser liposuction: Getting your body back
- Male Chest Reduction – Gynecomastia Vaser liposuction
- How Much Fat Removal Is Safe With Vaser Liposuction?
- Back Fat and Vaser liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction: Anaesthesia challenges
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction on Your Face?
- Liposuction vs Gastric Bands
- 5 Vaser Hotspots That You Never Considered
- What Areas Of My Body Can I Target With Liposuction?
- Top 5 Myths about Liposuction
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Arms?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Abs?
- How Much Does Vaser Liposuction Cost?
- VASER: What It Does, How It Works, And How You’ll See Great Results
- Men and Liposuction – A Fact Sheet
- Five Celebs that have Undergone Liposuction
- Five More Celebrities You Never Knew Had Liposuction
- What Are The Benefits Of Having Liposuction
- Vaser, Recovery And Compression Garment
- Which Type Of VASER Should I Choose?
- Are You A Good Candidate For Vaser Liposuction?
- What You Need to Know about Liposuction
- Is VASER Lipo Safe?
- Vaser Lipo for Six-Pack Abs
- How to Choose a Vaser Lipo Surgeon?